SAKC BOARD

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:48:24 EST 2010

I'm thinking in the SAKC design, my design is similar to ztex board,
so I think that make a similar board has no sense. Right now we can
buy ztex board.

Right now I'm finishing a development board (using ORCAD) based on
ingenic 4725 chip, this board use one spartan 3 FPGA, up to 64 MB
SDRAM, 2GB NAND, micro SD LCD connector (the same LCD used in
NanoNote) 8 channels Analog to Digital converter, 20 digital IOs (FPGA
pins), usb device connector.

I think that this board will be more convenient for us, we can use the
same development enviroment and we can re-use the existing software.

This board is almost finished, so. we can build a prototype this week.
(Of course the next task will be convert the design files to kicad )

I want to hear your comments

Best regards

Carlos

--