Battery level.

Adam Wang adam at sharism.cc
Mon Jan 25 08:44:47 EST 2010

Hi Richard,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 9:19 PM, Richard Chávez <rjchavezb at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried the capacity command in an old version of BenNanonote and it
> worked fine. So did the voltage_now command. The problem is with the
> new version, So it must be a hardware issue. Any ideas?

There's a quick check that what version you have. It's the flash
capacity and keyboard color. The earlier Ben samples might be equipped
with a 1GB or 2GB flash and keyboard in silver color last year. The
laterly Ben samples should be equipped with 2GB flash and keyboard in
black color. So what differences between yours?
Adam