SAKC BOARD

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:45:41 EST 2010

Carlos

What is cost to add a USB controller chip
so SAKC can supports a USB host port?

Since Ben Nanonote is USB device, wouldn't
having USB host on SAKC make it a lot easier to
get the two products to communicate smoothly?

See Note in-line below.
---
Ron K. Jeffries

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 04:45, Carlos Camargo <cicamargoba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bas
> I just add the LCD connector the same used in nano, I think that we can sell
> LCD separately.

Ron Jeffries:

 Yes, IMO LCD must be an option The goal of SAKC is
similar to Arduino, where the physical design supports all
sorts of plug-ins ("shields" in Arduino speak).

The  FPGA is ~THE~ distinguishing feature of SAKC

May 1,000 flowers bloom. How soon can the first protos
be manufactured? will you build them in China or locally?