FOSDEM

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Mon Jan 25 17:12:08 EST 2010

Well not yet scheduled but both presentations are in, or at least
apears on the FOSDEM Embeded dev room schedule[1], Philippe not yet
pronounced this is a good sign ,  but it's a good sign

Yes I have notice some "imperfections" in the descriptions, I'm on it.
[1]http://www.fosdem.org/2010/schedule/devrooms/embedded

hold your breath we are near to close this item....

BTW, will be Nanonotes ready (and here in spain)  in time? just to
know not pushing.