MicroSD and suspend mode.

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:42:56 EST 2010

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:48:11 -0500
Richard Chávez <rjchavezb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using 'echo mem > /sys/power/state' to suspend the nano as
> mentioned by Lars in a previous message. It works fine but I have
> found two issues:
>
> 1. Sometimes the screen turns whites wich means it will be consumming
> more energy.

White? Ive had similiar issues with other handhelds linux machine and
then its caused by a suspend race situation where one device fails to
suspend quickly enough and therefore restarts the rest of the drivers.

> 2. If the MicroSD is in the socket, nano doesn't return from suspend
> if we let it in this mode for over two minutes.

how exact is that 2 minutes? And does the white screen affect it?

Kristoffer Ericson <kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com>