MicroSD and suspend mode.

Richard Chávez rjchavezb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:58:31 EST 2010

Hi Kristoffer,

Thanks for your answer.

Actually the two minutes are not really two minutes, it could be less
but I have noticed that if I resume the nano a few seconds after
suspend it, it will likely return but if I let  it in suspend mode a
longer time it won't. It is not affected by the white screen, I mean,
it happens almost every time.

About the screen, how can I force it to go blank before suspending the nano?

Regards,