FOSDEM

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Jan 27 16:14:23 EST 2010

Well I have the schedule:
Saturday
18h-19h   Iris: a new capability-based microkernel OS:
            Bas Wijnen

Sunday
17h-17h30 Copyleft Hardware and the Ben Nanonote
            Jon Phillips & Mirko Lindner

Attached is the rest of the schedule of the Embedded Dev Room.

I'm not very satisfied , but total of 1:45 hs of oficial Nanonote
presence in FOSDEM is not so bad.

Regards