FOSDEM lightning talk slides was[Re: FOSDEM]

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri Jan 29 21:20:10 EST 2010

Seems that the had changed thing in description but I supouse they
like the first Title version and they have not changed it.
So the slides of presentationalso have the same Topic.
Here is the first version I have sended to FOSDEM[1][2], but after see
some lighning talks video I'm afraid is "too much visual",  mainly all
slides i have seen on vid until now where black text on white
background.... well lets see what the FOSDEM final veredict.
Tomorrow 23:59(20h from now) is the timeline to send the presentation,
then you can change it until friday 6th night if needed.
I love to hear your comments and sugestions

[1]OPD 6.6Mb
http://www.tuxbrain.com/downloads/fosdem2010/lighningtalk_fosdem2010_qihardware_dsamblas_v1.odp
[2] PDF 1,9Mb
http://www.tuxbrain.com/downloads/fosdem2010/lighningtalk_fosdem2010_qihardware_dsamblas_v1.pdf

BTW the odp version does some ugly borders in some pictures, the pdf
one not, better take a look on the pdf and if you want to redo or
reuse some parts of it use the ODP.

Regards