3D Scanning

cristian paul peñaranda rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Sun Jul 4 09:49:43 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 04, 2010 at 01:09:03AM -0400, Daniel Clark wrote:
> If there is a fantastic reason to get 3D scans, I can spend some time
> trying to get them for free/cheap - what's would having 3D scans / CAD
> files make possible?

The points we got in a 3d scan could help to design a open case for the nanonote,
also having it digital allows promo videos to be made by other that may want,
derivatives cases, custom ones. posibiillites get big as we think about.

i can offer my 3D printer service, and test your results in a phisical design
and of course deal with ti to make it better as much as i can

so let me know,

i tried 3d scanning service in my country but i give up is too expensive
plus at the moment i'm not planning do 3d scannig, so will be nice see
your results

saludos :)

Cristian Paul