proposal: how to the unify the user interface

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Mon Jul 5 06:19:52 EDT 2010

Hello.

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 11:47, Sébastien Bourdeauducq wrote:
> On Monday 05 July 2010 11:27:23 Mirko Vogt wrote:
> > As we're currently not using a X11-server and therewith do not have any
> > window-manager, every application (or the toolkit the app is based on)
> > has to take care by its own, how to quit the app and get back to the
> > menu.
>
> By the way, what about porting the Android GUI to the Nanonote?
> AFAIK it is the only GUI system for Linux that has an appreciable number of

[X11 rant deleted]

And of course you know that all this shiny applications are only available to
you when _not_ building the FOSS variant of Android, right?

You need the market app to access them and this one is not free software and not
available to and vendor if they don't sign contracts with Google.

regards
Stefan Schmidt