proposal: how to the unify the user interface

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Mon Jul 5 08:28:00 EDT 2010

Mark, sorry to tell you, but very likely you aren't.

Mind the memory footprint of interpreters of scripting languages (python
is part of the official images - you may want to evaluate it yourself)
which will not leave any more free space for the actual toolkit/program.

I appreciate any kind of discussion very much, however my intention
writing the initial mail of this thread was somehow different than
discussing about graphical toolkits, X11, etc. ;)

Don't get me wrong - please continue doing so!
However I'd be even happier getting some responses related to my initial
proposal :)

mirko