3D Scanning

James "Xakh" Lynch superstuff7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 04:03:19 EDT 2010

I know this sounds stupid, but could I maybe buy one of those cases off of
you when you're done? And can I maybe modify the case a bit before you print
mine?

On Jul 4, 2010 8:16 PM, "cristian paul peñaranda rojas" <
paul at kristianpaul.org> wrote:

> So I'm getting a quote [1], need a few pieces of information:
>
> 1. What software will people be...
I use AOI and Heekscad

> 2. Desired format (mesh/STL, NURBS surfaces, reverse engineered)?
mesh/STL

> 3. What are the file name extensions associated with those formats?
.stl (ascii)
.aoi

> 4. Accuracy required (eg how many significant digits)?

200 micron per layer seems a good starting point

> 5. What is your end goal for the scan model?
print a  case for my nano and make a derivative

Subscribe or Unsubscribe: