NanoNote bricked by reflash

Oleg Sadov sadov at linux-ink.ru
Thu Jul 8 07:40:43 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

After the unsuccessful reflashing by reflash_ben.sh script, NanoNote
does no boot neither from internal flash, nor from micro-SD.

Software & hardware (by shorting of "USB boot" pins in battery slot)
switching to USB-boot mode does not USB-port switch on.

When I switch another NanoNote to "USB boot", device 601a:4740 is
visible by 'lsusb' at the same computer.

Does it possible direct NAND-reflashing, for example by JZ4720's JTAG,
or may be serial console connecting method may be helpful for me?

--Oleg