NanoNote bricked by reflash

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Thu Jul 8 10:54:44 EDT 2010

Oleg,

> No, I don't have this one near at hand at this moment -- I used the
> metal connectors.

Unless you know what you are doing, please be careful with metal connectors.
Most likely holding a knife or other kitchen utensil there won't work :-)
If you cannot find the carbonized rubber button, email me your shipping
address and we'll mail you a replacement one in regular mail...

I had some success in shorting the pints with aluminum foil, but you need
to press quite firmly. By far the best is to use or wait for the carbonized
rubber button...

Keep us posted, sorry for the inconvience - flashing is still too
adventurous...
Wolfgang