NanoNote bricked by reflash

Oleg Sadov sadov at linux-ink.ru
Fri Jul 9 06:13:43 EDT 2010

Once again -- many thanks for the all answers!

Carbonized rubber button works pretty good for the HW USB_Boot mode
switching. Bricked NN is live again after the usbboot-reflashing.

Top secret knowledge for NN-hackers -- excellent source of such magic
entities, for example, is a TV/VCR/etc... remote controls -- a lot of
unused carbonized rubber buttons may be found inside of the case ;).