Iris runs from SD card

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Mon Jul 12 05:51:18 EDT 2010

On 07/12/2010 02:30 PM, Bas Wijnen wrote:
>Instead, you will need to do
> "make setup", and then "make test", while the NanoNote is in usb boot
> mode.  You do need to have the sd card inserted as well;

> Please let my know if you manage to boot it.

Hi Bas.

I want try UDC boot first. so I can the remove the comment of UDC_BOOT = set.
then I compile again.

here is the steps I tried in my computer:
1. sudo make setup
   then it open two terminal. one for serial. another is for usbserver.
2. make CROSS=mipsel-openwrt-linux- test
   the nanonote screen goto black. then nanonote justreboot.

attach is the serial and usbserver message.

Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu
http://www.nanonote.cc