XILINX FPGA Kicad component converter

cristian paul peñaranda rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Mon Jul 12 09:45:50 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 08:08:38PM -0500, Andrés Calderón wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm starting a PCB  from scratch using Kicad but related with the
> MilkyMist One and inspired in the Elphel 353 camera.  The PCB will be
> part of a network camera based on Milkymist  SoC.

Are you planning to make a wikabout it? somewhere...

Is just a tought, wiki always keeps good information about your progress and allow roadmaps
and features, aso experiences about Kicad.

Best wishes, actually cause you decided to start it from scratch and not then make it first
usign a privative tool :) isnt?..

cristian paul