Ya: expansion bay idea

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Mon Jul 12 14:21:08 EDT 2010

Hi,

I like the idea.  If you just make a connector with some interesting
pins (serial, some unused gpio), you can turn the ben into a mini-SAKC.
:-)

Adding boards inside the Ben doesn't sound very useful to me, as I would
probably want to change what's connected all the time.  But of course
that may be just me; I do see the beauty of having it inside, and can
imagine that some people only connect one thing anyway.

Removing the speaker sounds like a big sacrifice, though.

Also, the modifiable case is a very good idea IMO. :-)

Thanks,
Bas