Audio settingns for next release.

Mattes Sarcander info at risom.de
Tue Jul 13 08:35:02 EDT 2010

Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu at sharism.cc> wrote:

> On 06/03/2010 04:04 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> > Just a point for next Image release, remember to put audio settings
> > on and full thottle ;)
> >

> Hi Mirko Vogt
>
> we can creat a '/etc/asound.state' in office release.
> when snd module load run: 'alsactl restore', before device shutdown
> we can run 'alsactl store' to save the volume configure.
>
> I just don't know how to configure the hotplug to run 'alsactl
> restore' after soc_snd_qi_lb60 load

Hi,

while I don't know the proper openwrt way either, putting the command
into /etc/rc.local seems to do the trick for now. Perhaps it's possible
to change that file accordingly for the next release?

cheers,
Mattes (proud new ben nanonote owner for half a week now :))

--

http://risom.de
http://cryptocd.org