3D Scanning

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Jul 13 14:11:37 EDT 2010

Werner et al,

> Wolfgang has a few test scans on his laptop which I hope he can post.
> The scanning software supports various output formats, including DXF
> and just a CSV text file with the point cloud.

Yes, sure. Sorry this took so long. I uploaded the test scans Werner
and I did to
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/wolfgang/3d_scans/

Note that these are really just test scans. I doubt they are usable for
any real purpose. First scan ("bottom") was saved in a number of formats
the Picza3 software allowed us to export to, but not in Picza's native
format.
For the subsequent scans, Werner saved in Picza's native format (.pij).

Wolfgang