WLAN vs. other ISM (was Re: Ya: backlit keyboard - Rii Mini case study)

James "Xakh" Lynch superstuff7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:59:52 EDT 2010

Heheh, sorry, guess I got a bit carried away. If we could add usb host to
the nn, could we use off the shelf compononents with their drivers
recompiled for mips?

On Jul 14, 2010 9:54 AM, "David Reyes Samblas Martinez" <david at tuxbrain.com>
wrote:

2010/7/14 James "Xakh" Lynch <superstuff7 at gmail.com>:

> Very true, but what of that microSD adapter for wlan? It seemed to be new,
is not manufactured anymore, even the chip used is eol, is  expensive
on those who has some stock,
> well supported,
Driver still have some (seriuose) issues

>and open, so I'm not seeing the problem here, I guess.
I see some :P

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com