WLAN vs. other ISM (was Re: Ya: backlit keyboard - Rii Mini case study)

James "Xakh" Lynch superstuff7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:40:59 EDT 2010

Hm. I kept hearing of a module-- named the "slowfi", that was supposed to be
a usable wlan system for the nn, what happened with that?

On Jul 14, 2010 10:38 AM, "Carlos Camargo" <cicamargoba at gmail.com> wrote:

Yes of course

> Heheh, sorry, guess I got a bit carried away. If we could add usb host to
the nn, could we use ...
Right now we have some boards based on Nanonote PCB, with USB host, I think
that the USB host port or OTG usb port will be mandatory on YA.

Best regards

Carlos

> >> On Jul 14, 2010 9:54 AM, "David Reyes Samblas Martinez" <
> david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> 201...

Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
Profesor Asistente