Open Hardware Creative Commons Draft

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Thu Jul 15 12:30:55 EDT 2010

Perhaps I'm just stating the obvious here -  there have been some
great comments on this thread, but if you want those comments to
possibly effect the next drafts of the OSHW definition you'll want to
engage the people working on it via their site.

I think the channel for doing that would be to edit:

http://freedomdefined.org/Talk:OSHW

However I'm not totally sure about that, so cc:ing a friend associated
with that web site in case there is also a mailing list or other
collaboration mechanism I'm missing.

Happy Hacking,
--
        \|/      Daniel JB Clark | Activist; Owner
FREEDOM -+-> INCLUDED ~ http://freedomincluded.com