IDBG - any suggestions ?

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:47:24 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 07:13:55PM -0300, Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Kristoffer Ericson wrote:
> > Very sweet hardware and an nice "upgrade" for the ben. Good job.
>
> Thanks ! :-) I guess I should give Rafa one to take to the Jlime
> meeting ?

I already sold two IDBG for the jlime meeting :D well, I did not do money,
but a cold beer!. And more good news, it seems that Miriam would do the
solderings.. so better: I can drink the beer while others work ;-))

I am not sure how to do the holes yet (for the usb connector), but maybe,
could you give us some tips to do that (a little risky) task?.
I just read "Cutting the hole is a process of trial and error and
requires some patience." and I saw your carefulness work making the holes,
so I am a little worried to learn that before the meeting.

Rafa