Ya: keyboard layout

James "Xakh" Lynch superstuff7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 00:07:09 EDT 2010

I like all the changes but two. The second ctrl key could be dedicated to
the Qi(super) button,
which is a useful key for some applications. Also, I'm not a big fan of the
double tall Enter button, it could be replaced with another useful key, like
perhaps a "select" which could act as a right mouse button, enter acting as
right, in an X based environment.