reconfigurable camera component list

Adam Wang adam at sharism.cc
Thu Jul 22 05:16:44 EDT 2010

Hi Andres,

I asked Xilinx here distributor http://www.alltek.com/  to check if
following parts are easy to source in Taiwan, or some monster customer
here is eactly using. So I won't worry this part in Taiwan. The answer
is positive on XC6SLX45-2FGG484C. Others area/country we don't know
much. So well since extra 160pins compared to 324C. I think that later
Xilinx will release MP production after this July. Hope Asia here will
have more customer use. Just information to you.

XC6SLX45-2CSG324C       CSG324C
XC6SLX45-2FGG484C       FGG484      --->> Already used in Milkymist One project.
XC6SLX45-2CSG484C       CSG484
XC6SLX75-2FGG484C       FGG484

other dram, ddram or mobilr one. I'll share this when I get more info.
Thanks.
Adam