Chie: open source reconfigurable network camera

Ignacio García Pérez iggarpe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 05:15:01 EDT 2010

The pixhawk uses the MT9V032, and I've had to interface it in the last
months to a TI OMAP3 processor. Don't know if it would be suitable to your
needs. I went with that one because:

1- 60 fps (nice for artificial vision apss).
2- CLCC package I can solder by hand.
3- Available from Farnell, DigiKey, etc, not as expensive as higher
resolution sensors.
4- Got the full datasheet (supposedly confidential and only available under
NDA).

AFIK there's no kernel driver for it, and mine is specific to the OMAP3
camera interface. However, if you have coded already for the ingenic camera
interface, the hard part would be the I2C sensor initialization commands,
which I can provide.