SACK V2 test

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 10:23:40 EDT 2010

Adam

I'll need to check L13 and D10 footprints, In this photo right - bottom
cormer

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:SAKC.jpg

I've used the NANO LCD components, the footprint is very big for this
components, Do you have stock for L13 and D10 which package?

Best Regard

Carlos

--
Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño