openwrt-config / unpackaged-files now in git

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Sat Jul 24 16:12:33 EDT 2010

Hey,

just for your information: I added the openwrt-config and
files-directory to the git repository in commit
e6555e7a49922daaab5c0da83efdf484ee5d1436
( http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-xburst/source/commit/e6555e7a49922daaab5c0da83efdf484ee5d1436/ ).

The directory is named "data/".

Before, these metadata was maintained outside the repository, as it is
qi-specific and does not really belong the the genereic OpenWrt project.

However for administration, maintenance and transparency it now got
moved into git, so these data can be modified and reviewed by others as
well.

Pulling this commit is _not_ changing or overriding anything by default,
but _can_ be used by symlinking them, like:
< ln -s data/qi_lb60/files files >
and
< ln -s data/qi_lb60/conf/config .config >

Cheers and have a nice weekend

mirko