Newbie question about cross-compiling

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Jul 27 21:48:50 EDT 2010

Hi

have you done this step:
   And add this line to the end of the file feeds.conf:
     src-link ports route/to/your/ports/dir

there maybe some problem.
  the "gnugo" already in qipakcage. but it mark as broken.
  so I am not sure if there are two "gnugo", maybe the "menuconfig"
  display your "gnugo". but when compile it found the qipackage mark
  as BROKEN. then it will skip BROKEN package.

let's do this:
  rm feeds/qipackages/gnugo/ -rf
  ./scripts/feeds update -a && ./scripts/feeds install -a
  make menuconfig "select the gnugo again"
  make package/gnugo/{clean,compile} V=99

On 07/28/2010 08:26 AM, Paul Guertin wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 12:16 -0500, cristian paul peñaranda rojas wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:40:40PM -0400, Paul Guertin wrote:
>>> and of course nothing is compiled. I double-checked that gnugo has
>>> an<M>  next to it in "make menuconfig", but this doesn't seem enough
>>> to select the package. What step am I missing?
>>
>> I think it should havew the asterisk (*)
>
> I went to "make menuconfig" and replaced the "M" with an asterisk,
> tried compiling again, and found the same erreor. Here is the complete
> session.
>
> pguertin at orange:~/openwrt/openwrt-xburst$ make package/gnugo/compile
> V=99
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/pguertin/openwrt/openwrt-xburst'
> make[2]: Entering directory
> `/home/pguertin/openwrt/openwrt-xburst/feeds/qipackages/gnugo'
> WARNING: skipping gnugo -- package not selected
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/home/pguertin/openwrt/openwrt-xburst/feeds/qipackages/gnugo'
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pguertin/openwrt/openwrt-xburst'
> pguertin at orange:~/openwrt/openwrt-xburst$
>
> Paul Guertin

Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu
http://www.nanonote.cc