Newbie question about cross-compiling

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Jul 27 22:47:47 EDT 2010

On 07/28/2010 10:01 AM, cristian paul peñaranda rojas wrote:
> I' not openwrt expert but i remenber that new packages need to be linked
> with the feed config:
>
>    feeds.conf.default

yes. the feeds.conf.default is a sample file. we need rename it to "feeds.conf"
and the folder should be parent folder of new package. for example:
openwrt-packages/
├── 4th
│   └── Makefile
├── ario
│   └── Makefile
├── bsd-games
│   ├── Makefile
│   └── patches
│       ├── 001-tetris.patch
│       └── 002-primes.patch
├── bwbasic

then we should add this to feeds.conf  :
   src-link local /home/xiangfu/workspace/PanGu/openwrt-packages

I think Paul already add his local ports to feeds.conf.
the problem maybe there are two "gnugo" in his packages.
so I would advice remove one of the "gnugo" package.
  rm -rf openwrt-xburst/feeds/qipackages/gnugo/

recover the qipackage gnugo by:
  cd openwrt-xburst/feeds/qipackages
  git co -f

> but i'm not sure how to edit this file :( at all,
> may be this can help
>
> http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/feeds
>
> saludos

Best Regards