Nanonote wallpaper

Mattes Sarcander info at risom.de
Thu Jul 29 14:05:13 EDT 2010

Magnus Bergman <magnusbe at algonet.se> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:08:18 +0200
> Mattes Sarcander <info at risom.de> wrote:
>
> > I also removed the upper "L" and "R" buttons, see
> > http://risom.de/index.php/Nanonote/tuning-bens-gmenu2x-theme.html
> > for copy-and-pastable installation hints for both, if you like it.
>
> Since you can use "Q" and "P" (instead of "L" and "R") on the
> Nanonote, perhaps it would be a good idea to display those letters in
> the corners?

I changed section switching to the tab key instead of Q and P on my
Nanonote, so I was not in need of it, but if you would like to have Q
and P buttons: attached are the two images and a mockup of the final
result. Note that I have not tried to use them on a real device, so
better make a backup of the original ones :)

cheers,
Mattes

--

http://risom.de/index.php/NanoNote/