Open Hardware Creative Commons Draft

Benj. Mako Hill mako at atdot.cc
Fri Jul 30 20:42:52 EDT 2010

<quote who="Daniel Clark" date="Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 12:30:55PM -0400">
> Perhaps I'm just stating the obvious here -  there have been some
> great comments on this thread, but if you want those comments to
> possibly effect the next drafts of the OSHW definition you'll want to
> engage the people working on it via their site.
>
> I think the channel for doing that would be to edit:
>
> http://freedomdefined.org/Talk:OSHW
>
> However I'm not totally sure about that, so cc:ing a friend associated
> with that web site in case there is also a mailing list or other
> collaboration mechanism I'm missing.

That's a great place to leave feedback. I can make sure that the folks
working on the definition are looking at this.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at atdot.cc
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto