Someone will attend the debconf2010 in NY?

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Sun Jul 4 01:00:24 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 8:11 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez
<david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:
> If some one will , I'm considering to be a "steel" sponsor , (yes that
> means I will give just a few bucks, I can't afford, more, but for
> heavy rock lover as I am it sounds great Sponsor of Steel :P) but
> without any NN arround there with Debian inside to show to interested
> people I lose motivation to do so.
>
> --
> David Reyes Samblas Martinez
> http://www.tuxbrain.com
> Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
> Ben NanoNote, Arduino, Openmoko

I'll be there as well - would love to meet you, and talk about
possible coopertition* :-)

BTW since this message people (including Bob Call who's also working
on LibreWRT now as well) have actually gotten Debian working on the
Nanonote.

* Freedom Included, Inc. may be selling Ben Nanonote by then -
http://librewrt.org is making progress now.

--
        \|/      Daniel JB Clark | Activist; Owner
FREEDOM -+-> INCLUDED ~ http://freedomincluded.com