What software ports are really missing? (HNB port attached...)

Zachary Zebrowski zak.zebrowski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 10:55:15 EDT 2010

Hi All,
Speaking of ports, what's the best way to compile something for the ben?  I
would like to have the full version of perl instead of the micro version of
perl.  I have read the wiki page about compiling.  Is that on a seperate
linux machine or on the ben itself...?  If I end up installing the debian
root image instead of openwrt, would that be a full development environment?
Thanks
Zak
(New ben user of ~ 2 weeks.)