What software ports are really missing? (HNB port attached...)

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Thu Jul 8 14:57:45 EDT 2010

Hello Zak,

Isn't  the full Perl (with some optional modules) available from OpenWRT
repositories?
You can install it insear of mini-perl (just use "opkg update && opkg
install perl" if your
NanoNote is connected to the Internet).

And yes, if you install Debian you can install gcc and other development
tools (but compiling
of larger programs will be very slow).

It's better to install the OpenWRT development environment on a desktop
machine with Linux
(it may work on Mac OS machine, too - but I'm not sure).

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Building_Ben_NanoNote_software_from_source
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Compiling_for_the_NanoNote

Best regards,
Jirka