Current uses of Ben NanoNote?

Mark Tuson markfptuson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:18:33 EDT 2010

When I get mine working again, I'll be putting Debian on it (unless
someone ports Slackware) and using it just like a tiny computer. I've
got an OpenPandora on order as well, so when I get that I'll see if I
can get SIMH onto it. If I can, I'll carry it as a small "First Edition
Unix" machine ;^)

Mark.