NanoMap 0.2

Niels Kummerfeldt niels.kummerfeldt at tu-harburg.de
Sun Jul 11 03:19:08 EDT 2010

Am Sonntag, 11. Juli 2010, 04:25:39 schrieb Xiangfu Liu:
> Hi Mark
>
> I will try to work on NanoMap opkg package today or tomorrow.
> then add it to openwrt-package.git

Hi,

some time ago I tried to make an OpenWrt Makefile but I had to change the qt4
Makefile to get it working. The patch installs qmake and co into staging_dir
and changes the mkspec file to set QMAKE_INCDIR_QT correctly. I don't know if
this is the right way to go but it worked at that time.

If you want to compile a qt4 program manually you just set PATH and QMAKESPEC.
Something like this:

#!/bin/sh

basepath="/home/niels/Projekte/NanoNote/openwrt-xburst/"
toolchainpath="staging_dir/toolchain-
mipsel_gcc-4.3.3+cs_uClibc-0.9.30.1/usr/bin/"
qtpath="staging_dir/target-mipsel_uClibc-0.9.30.1/"

export PATH=$basepath$toolchainpath:$PATH
export QMAKESPEC=$basepath$qtpath"usr/share/mkspecs/qws/linux-openwrt-g++"

And then run:

$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ qmake ../nanomap.pro