Current uses of Ben NanoNote?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Mon Jul 12 11:28:16 EDT 2010

Jirka,

> I have uploaded some screenshots (the Mathomatic and the Mutt screenshots
> are newly created, the rest is identical to my flickr page).

I saw the new ones, but not the old ones?
So I went ahead and copied the ones from your flickr page over, see
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles
Strangely the Stardict PNG had heavy distortions, I just ended up uploading
the JPG variant instead. Also on flickr I noticed some screenshots had quite
different colors between the PNG and JPG versions, although I didn't see that
on the GUI screenshot (gmenu2x), only the console screenshots.
Strange.

Anyway, all should be uploaded in the wiki now, if you have more screenshots
of apps please share - I want to put them together into a nice illustrated
app directory...

Cheers,
Wolfgang