Current uses of Ben NanoNote?

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Mon Jul 12 11:54:20 EDT 2010

The fbgrab saves some colors (surely white but probably also gray ones) as
transparent.
The Flickr site use white background, so images look OK. I don't know if
it is a bug or
a feature. And I absolutely forgot about this, sorry :-(

Jirka

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:28:16 +0000, Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at sharism.cc>