Mcabber - ncurses Jabber client port

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Jul 14 06:24:03 EDT 2010

Hi Jirka

added to openwrt-package.git. thanks for the work.

some commit:
[mcabber] add default configure file /root/.mcabber/mcabberrc
	http://qi-hw.com/p/openwrt-packages/acfb7ef

[mcabber] add rpath-links to EXTRA_LDFLAGS
	http://qi-hw.com/p/openwrt-packages/02e1c56

[new package] [mcabber] ncurses Jabber client port by Jirka
	http://qi-hw.com/p/openwrt-packages/b594e2d

On 07/05/2010 08:44 PM, jirka wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There is a Makefile for the Mcabber program (http://www.mcabber.org).
> It's a console-based instant mesaging client for Jabber.
>
> I would be pleased if anyony will able to test it and to tell me if it
> works as expected.
>
> The libcharset and libopenssl libraries are required (both are in
> the OpenWRT repository).
>
> You also need to create a .mcabberc file(sample is available from program
> home page - "username"  and "server" specification are necessary; other
> options can be used to changet layout, colors, an so on).
>
> Best regards,
> Jiri Brozovskky

Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu