NanoNote as password storage - but what application?

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Thu Jul 15 07:54:50 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 4:11 AM, jirka <jirka at penguin.cz> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I my opinion the Ben can be used for secure storage of passwords.
> But I don't know what application should be used.
>
> I have tried to compile the YAPET ( http://www.guengel.ch/myapps/yapet/ )
> but it require a function which is not enabled in OpenWRTs libSSL.
>
> Can anyone recommend me any other application?

I personally think http://spd.sourceforge.net/ is the only password
storage app I've seen that has the right architecture (GnuPG used, can
be used by one person or a group of people), but getting the deps on
nanonote would probably be tough.

--
        \|/      Daniel JB Clark | Activist; Owner
FREEDOM -+-> INCLUDED ~ http://freedomincluded.com