GForth ported to nanonote

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 04:21:05 EDT 2010

> Wow this is impressive - thanks a lot! We will definitely get this
> into OpenWrt and our Ben images...  GREAT!  Wolfgang

I haven't fully understood yet how the package/feed stuff is working in
openwrt.  But if you put this somewhere into the qi-hardware.com
repositories, would be great to have commit access (preferably SVN) to
keep it up-to-date.

Maybe wait a few more weeks, though for everything getting more stable
and tested and tuned.

cheers,

David