multitasking: music with dosbox

jussi haverinen.jussi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 08:16:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

First post here: I've seen gmenu2x used to launch programs and openwrt running
shell, but I'm not sure if you can multitask with gmenu.  So is it possible to
run GMU with dosbox when launched from gmenu or do you have to use shell?
I've used gmenu before on gp2x (klikklak on the forums, hi all), but I don't
think it had any provisions for multitasking.

Also I'm guessing SDL runs on framebuffer/svga lib, it's been years since I
used it, was it possible to use other virtual consoles when something
graphical was running?

So simply: can I run dosbox with GMU?

Also how is the mouse emulation done on dosbox (+´others)?

jussi