PhysicsFS Makefile

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Fri Jul 30 11:59:48 EDT 2010

Hey - that's great!

Do you already have commit access to the qi-packages repository
( http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/ )?
If you don't have but want to - just give us a hint... that way you
don't have to post patches all the time hoping they're getting catched
and committed by others.

Cheers,

mirko