PhysicsFS Makefile

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Fri Jul 30 16:13:59 EDT 2010

Hello Mirko,

Sorry, I forgot to commit it.

I sent the makefile here mostly as an example of  Makefile that utilises
CMake build system (not a common thing amond OpenWRT packages).
It seems to be not so easy do do. So someone possibly may use it in future

for it's own ports (it was a bit hard to me to find a working example
so I assume so it can be hard for others, too).

jirka

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:59:48 +0200, Mirko Vogt <lists at nanl.de> wrote:
> Hey - that's great!
>
> Do you already have commit access to the qi-packages repository
> ( http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/ )?
> If you don't have but want to - just give us a hint... that way you
> don't have to post patches all the time hoping they're getting catched
> and committed by others.
>
> Cheers,
>
> mirko
>

> On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 19:47 +0200, jirka wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> There is the Makefile for the PhysicsFS  (http://icculus.org/physfs/)
>> created by Bart and slightly edited by me.
>>
>> It uses the CMake building tool which is more complicated in the
OpenWRT.