[Milkymist-devel] Milkymist One PCB RC1 is back

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Jun 1 06:57:51 EDT 2010

Adam, Sebastien and all,
fantastic news, congratulations!
Milkymist is hands down the #1 most important free software project in the
world right now, and it's great to see it moving forward. Hopefully this
will become a great board, fully copylefted and all...
It's amazing to see the hundreds (!) of pins under the FPGA :-)

Also - Adam - very very good work on opening and documenting everything, it's
a huge opportunity for all of us to learn as well.

Way to go, congrats again,
Wolfgang