Open Source Ecology

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 13:48:05 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Sébastien Bourdeauducq wrote:
> Habitat package, agroecology package, energy package, ... how to redo the
> world the open source way: http://www.openfarmtech.org
>
> And, for once, it seems to be not just cheap talk. They really have made stuff
> (design a tractor, a brick machine, etc.). Their "experimental village" can be
> visited, but it's in the USA.

They are definitely legit, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are on
this mailing list. I know that Marcin and friends hang out on the open
manufacturing mailing list from time to time, as well.

Marcin gave a short 10min talk about Factor E Farm at H+ Summit 2009.
I think he went on after (before?) me. Anyway, both of our videos are
up on the web here:

http://openmanufacturing.org/

Enjoy :-).

- Bryan