Milkymist One PCBAs are done.

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Jun 9 05:50:45 EDT 2010

pictures are impresive, contrats to you all!!

Adam, Sebastian, I still have a doubt on the RCA , they are intended to provide
a)Video composite (yellow) and stereo audio (red & white)
a) trhee diferent composite video channels
b) one component video output (Red  Green Blue )

or d)all has to be defined yet on the fpga and all options are valid?

Regards