HopeRF feedback

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:18:38 EDT 2010

If wifi must be avoided for policy reasons [??]
another short-range low-power and low cost RF
option would be Bluetooth. it has the advantage
of support for various periferal devices such as
pull size keyboards, and is often supported
on mobile phones.

on the 868/915 HopeRD etc front, if someone
more technical than me were to really dig in,
I think it may be feasible to modify the USB gadget driver
so it talks serial to the JEELink device(which has
the HopeRf Radio)

If I was God of Sharism for five minutes, I would ship
a Nanonote ~gratis~ to Jean-Claude Wippler of Jee Labs
email: jcw at equi4.com with NO pre-conditions, just
a friendly note:
 "Here is a Nanonote, at no charge.
hope you enjoy hacking on it"